happy hunting ground

happy hunting ground

Sunday, February 7, 2016

February 7, 2016

Dear Albert,

I am writing you this letter to express my anger, dismay, grief,  and disappointment. Today, marks the day that I have come to realize that we are not meant for each other. The fight we had a while ago was different from the previous misunderstandings we had the past years. I am sorry if I failed you. I am sorry if I wasnt able to turn to someone you like and love most. I am sorry if I am impatient, too sensitive, pointless, stubborn, and selfish girl I have become. And I guess our feelings are mutual. I realized that I just wasted my whole 8 years of life spending it with you. I know that you feel the same too.

A while ago, while we are fighting, I realized and learned a lot of things that pushed me to decide not to be with you anymore. I want you to know how much I hate you and how much I hate myself for not seeing these signs earlier so I could have spent my 8 years with the right one and not with you.

I wish I could enumerate all the things I hated about you. But enumerating all those things will never change any. So, I am writing you this letter to bid farewell to all the things and time we wasted together. You and I both know that being together was the biggest mistake we ever did to our lives. I just hope you find the one you are really looking for. And as for me, I think there is no one prepared out there for me. I am a bad and hard to understand kind of person that anyone could wish they haven't met me.  Maybe there is something wrong with me that others cannot understand. But if there is really that someone prepared for me, I just hope that I will meet him the soonest time possible so I could be happy and contented. So we cannot hurt each other's feelings.

You are a good person inside and out. You are so easy to love. I know you can find someone who will love you much more than I can give. I think we are not just compatible with each other. I believe that there is always that someone perfect for you. And its not me. Maybe we wasted 8 years but those 8 years of memories are full of lessons to look back on. I hope we helped each other grow.

I wish you success in all your endeavors. I am praying for all your heart's desires to be granted. I will pray for your good health and happiness. May you always be a blessing to everyone. May you never lose hope in finding that special one for you. I am so sorry I can't be her.

I will miss you but if we will be together, we will always be like this. I think it is wiser to put an end in this relationship. May we both become happy on the different roads we will take.

Good bye Albert. I am sorry for everything. I cannot make it anymore. I know you feel the same way too.


Sincerely,

Natdem

No comments: